Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Every day for weeks I've been watching the transformation of my hydrangea bush. Pale blue tips of a petalled snowball evolve into the powdery silk pinwheels and have matured to a deep cerulean... which blanches slightly in the light of the sun.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Happy Summer Solstice!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Darkness looms and beyond the crux of the Linden tree comes an eerie voice and yellow eye that delights with a sense of the macabre. The eastern screetch owl has come to visit, sending my pet bunny dashing from the porch and into the house to hide.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Thank you to Mother Moon for including me in her picks for this award! It is such an honor, as she is such a talented writer and a beautiful person whose blog is at the top of my morning reading.
As part of the rules of acceptance I am asked to share 7 things about myself, so here goes.
- I'm very shy but I've learned to hide it.
- I'm slowly getting over my fear of earthworms.
- I've had a near death experience where I met my two Guardian Angels.
- I've had a successful career as a nurse working in many areas from neonatal intensive care to oncology.
- I have a pet bunny named Otis who will be traveling around the country with us soon.
- My grand-daughter Annabel has changed my life in many profound and wonderful ways.
- I am married to the greatest poet in the world... who is also my BFF.
Now I will share 7 of the blogs that I follow and bestow the award upon them as per the rules.
- Gerry Boyd's Poetry reading is believing (best read aloud)
- 2012: A Mayan Calendar great photos with daily Mayan messages
- Metamorphosis a classy and compassionate poetess
- STAR who is an inspiration to us empty nesters
- A Tangle of Weeds honestly brilliant and funny about life struggles
- Serendipity a beautiful scroll in words and pictures
- Granny Mountain makes exciting adventures from everyday things
I'm not one to tell anyone what to do with their time but it is suggested to pass the award to others.
I'm so thankful to the blog community for making my day shine a bit brighter, my smile spread a bit wider! Brightest Blessings!